A.G.E. EYE COMPLEX IS AN ANTI-WRINKLE EYE CREAM THAT CONTAINS A COMBINATION OF INGREDIENTS FORMULATED TO TARGET THE VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING SKIN CAUSED BY ADVANCED GLYCATION END-PRODUCTS (A.G.E.)
The appearance of dark circles, puffiness when the product is applied with a massaging action, and fine lines is reduced.
* Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles and puffiness when the product is applied with a massaging action.
* Improves the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity
* Adds a feeling of comfort to ageing, dry skin
* Boosts radiance in tired, dull skin around the eyes.
Skin around the eyes is thin and ageing can be most evident in this delicate area. A.G.E. Eye Complex helps prevent and correct visible signs of glycation around the eyes. Glycation is one cause of ageing that occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibres and prompt the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.).
- Propylene Glycol
- Silica [Nano]/Silica
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isosterarate
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
- Hexyl Laurate
- Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol
- Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ammonium Polyacrykdimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- PEG-6 Isostearate
- Sodium Citrate
- Titanium Dioxide [Nano]/Titanium Dioxide
- Vacinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Hesperitin Laurate
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.