A.G.E. INTERRUPTER IS SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED TO TARGET THE VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING SKIN CAUSED BY ADVANCED GLYCATION END-PRODUCTS (A.G.E.). SKIN APPEARS MORE EVEN.
- * Anti-wrinkle formula features three powerful ingredients: Proxylane™, blueberry extract and phytosphingosine
- * Clinically proven to improve the visible signs of ageing including wrinkles and a thinning appearance
Intrinsic ageing in the skin, such as sagging, cracking and creping, can be due to a range of factors such as hormonal shifts. A.G.E. Interrupter cream helps to improve the visible signs of intrinsic ageing in mature skin. Glycation is one cause of ageing that occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibres and prompt the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.).
This potent anti-wrinkle cream uses three powerful ingredients, Proxylane™, blueberry extract, and phytosphingosine help to reduce the action of A.G.E.s. The visible signs of ageing are improved including wrinkles, loss of firmness, and crepy, thinning appearance of mature skin.
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol
- Synthetic Wax
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate
- CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate
- Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Disodium EDTA
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
- Silica [Nano]/Silica
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.