BRIGHTENING UV DEFENSE SPF 30 PROVIDES HIGH BROAD-SPECTRUM PROTECTION AGAINST PHOTO-AGEING.
Formulated with a HyperBright Complex, this corrective sunscreen helps diminish existing brown spots and prevent the occurence of future UV-induced pigmentation.
* High SPF 30 protection
* Protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays
* The formula, enriched with HyperBright Complex, helps prevent the occurrence of future brown spots and pigmentation
* Lightweight and hydrating formula
* Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone
* Improves the look
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Terephthalyidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Dromwtrizole Trisiloxane
- Alcohol Denat
- Titanium Dioxide [Nano]
- Stearic Acid
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Palmitic Acid
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium EDTA
- Polysorbate 80
- Zea Mays Extract
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.