Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50 protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays, known to cause premature skin ageing.
Formulated with state-of-the-art UV filters, this high protection sunscreen helps prevent UV induced collagen breakdown and UV-induced dark spots.
+ High SPF 50 protection
+ Protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays
+ Formulated with state-of-the art UV filters
+ Lightweight formula
+ Easily absorbed with moisturising properties
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Drometrizole Trisiloxane
- Propylene Glycol
- Titanium Dioxide [Nano]/Titanium Dioxide
- Alcohol Denat
- Pentylene Glycol
- Terephthalydene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- BIS-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Stearic Acid
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Palmitic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
- Butyrospermum Parkii Seescake Extract/Shea Butter Seedcake Extract
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Glyceryl Stearate
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.