FORMULATED WITH 100% MINERAL FILTERS, THIS MATTIFYING FLUID PROVIDES HIGH UVB AND UVA PROTECTION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, EVEN SENSITIVE SKIN. THIS SILKY SHEER FLUID SPREADS EVENLY AND DRIES QUICKLY.
* Lightweight fluid
* Provides high UVB and UVA protection
* Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
* Comfortable wear for oily skin
- Titanium Dioxide [Nano]
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Butyloctyl Salicylate
- Phenethyl Benzoate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Silica [Nano]
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Pentylene Glycol
- PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethanol Dimethicone
- Aluminium Stearate
- PEG-8 Laurate
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Diethylhexyl Syringyldenemalonate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Artemia Extract
- Benzoic Acid
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.