Formulated for dry and sensitive skin, Gentle Cleanser conditions, soothes, and calms the skin, and is gentle enough to be used several times a day.
+ The cleanser for dry skin removes impurities, soothing and calming sensitive areas
+ Contains a selection of gentle but effective ingredients, such as soothing orange oil and emollients that minimise the risk of intolerance
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Chloride
- PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Glycolic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.