ADVANCED PIGMENT CORRECTOR IS CLINICALLY PROVEN TO IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF STUBBORN HYPERPIGMENTATION AND BOOST THE APPEARANCE OF SKIN TONE, IMPROVING SKIN'S NATURAL LUMINOSITY.
* Fades the appearance of hyperpigmentation
* Promotes even skin tone
* Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance
* Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive
Skin discoloration is often caused by accumulated sun exposure, hormonal shifts, and the natural ageing process. This formulation works to exfoliate the skin, increase the look of radiance and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. It's formulation features high-potency Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid Ellagic Acid and Salycilic Acid.
- Alcohol Denat
- Butylene Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate
- Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer
- Propionic Acid
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethiyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Ellagic Acid
- Inulin Lauryl Carbamate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Ammonium Acryloyldmethyltaurate/Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer
- CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide
- Salicylic Acid
- Faex Extract/Yeast Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium EDTA
- Citric Acid
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.