THIS NON-DRYING MASK COMBINES HIGH-QUALITY EARTH CLAYS, KAOLIN AND BENTONITE, WITH CALMING BOTANICALS, MINERALS AND AN EXFOLIATING HYDROXY ACID BLEND TO EXFOLIATE, SOOTHE AND CLARIFY THE SKIN.
+ A hydroxy acid blend gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
+ Natural earth clays, kaolin and bentonite helps to decongest pores, lift impurities, and remove excess oils
+ Aloe vera and chamomile calm and soothe the skin
+ Improves skin tone and increases the look of radiance
+ Mattifying effect
- Aloe Barabandensis/Aloe Barabadenisis Leaf Juice
- Propylene Glycol
- CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil
- Saccarum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water
- Orange Fruit Water
- Citrus Limon Fruit Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract
- Acer Saccharinium Extract
- Sugar Maple Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Matricaria Flower Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Pelaronium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract
- Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract
- Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil
- Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.